Aloo Soya Methi
Goes great with both rice and roti.
For 2 Person(s)
- 100 grams potatoes
- 200 grams fresh fenugreek leaves
- 50 grams fresh dill leaves
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) cumin seeds
- 2 dry, red chili
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch(es) sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) cooking oil
Aloo Soya Methi Directions
- Clean and wash Methi and dill.
- Peel the potatoes and cut it into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic fry till brown. Then add cumin seed and dry red chili.
- When cumin seed and chili are done, add the onion and sauté till golden.
- Now add the tomato, turmeric, chili, sugar, and salt; cook for few minutes.
- Now add the cleaned and washed methi.
- After 2-3 mins mix together the Soya and potato.
- Cover the pan and cook on a slow flame till potatoes are soft.