Great variation of chicken recipe.
For 2 Person(s)
- 1 pound(s) chicken, cut in pieces, or 12 drumsticks
- 3 tablespoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground (Pepper Medley, if you have)
- 8 floz plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
Pepper Chicken Directions
- Marinade chicken with yogurt, ground black pepper, cooking oil, and salt for at least 8-10 hours.
- Cook in a skillet in slow heat, covered, for 45-50 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped green chilies.
- Serve with Nan or flour tortillas.