Serve as an appetizer or during meals. Can be served at room temperature or chilled.
For 1 Person(s)
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) cumin seeds
- 3 dry red chilies
- 570 mL water
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 15 grams fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Jeera Pani Directions
- Heat a cast iron or other heavy-based pan and dry roast the cumin seeds until they are a shade darker, and crush them lightly.
- Put water in a saucepan and bring it to boil.
- Add cumin, chilies, mint, salt, and sugar.
- Cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice and remove from heat. Allow the drink to cool, Then strain into individual glasses.